Monday, February 27, 2006

Good links & good blogs

I liked links/blogs my colleague Joshua Gans provides on his blogsite to Harvard Magazine:
  • On procrastination here. Valuable to me as I study self-control and addiction and this a good non-technical discussion.
  • On neuroeconomics here. A new way of understanding why we behave as we do.
  • On games of trust and betrayal here. Weirder - lack of trust is like risk-avoidance.
  • On Malcolm Gladwell (of Tipping Point fame) here.
Two new blogs I found out about through posting here:
  • A beautifully designed, articulate blog on Melbourne as a city by Russell Degnan here.
  • A well-written blog on ecology and environmental economics by David Jeffery here.
It is impressive to see so many creative blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the compliment and link Harry. I've been really enjoying your blog to date as well. Although I try not to comment unless I have something to add.